- Situated near the western end of Cornwall, the town has
wonderful sandy beaches and dunes.
- It has a main line railway station and local sites of
interest are Paradise Park Wildlife Sanctuary, Hayle Towans (a natural grassy duneland
with a variety of unusual flora and fauna) and the Hayle Estuary.
- A dog ban is in place on Hayle Towans beach ( from Hayle River to
Black Cliffs) between Easter and October.
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Land's End
- St.Michael's Mount
- Excellent shore fishing around the coast. Boats can be hired at Penzance for sea fishing..
- Surfing from Sennen Cove, St.Ives and Hayle.
Sailing and water-skiing at Penzance, Marazion and St.Ives
- Hayle Caravan and Camping