- Cremyll is the terminal of the passenger ferry running since the 1200s to and from
- Visitors may catch this from Plymouth to visit Mount Edgecombe Country Park and gardens
which are open all year round.
- The house is open in the summer, for times ring 01752 26489.
- For the ferry ring 01752 822105
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Saltash Cornwall.
- Looe is the centre for shark fishing, and fully
equipped boats can be hired. There is good fishing on the Fowey
- There is good sailing to be had at Looe, Polperro
and Fowey. Fowey and Polperro have regattas in Aug, Polperro in