- Known as Cornwall's Forgotten Corner the villages of
Kingsand and Cawsand lay opposite Plymouth in the mouth of the Tamar estuary untouched by
the modern world.
- With their narrow streets, old cottages, pubs and
restaurants it is an ideal holiday spot.
- Cawsand Bay offers a safe harbour and the perfect place
to drop anchor and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere.
- There is also lots to do from swimming, windsurfing,
water skiing, camping and caravanning.
Cawsand and King Sand
The twin villages are three minutes walk apart each with its own
small shelved shingle beach. There are rock pools and cliff walks,
with a good view over to Plymouth. The villages have all the amenities
you could want. Cawsand has toilets by the beach. Swimming, boating.
Easy access. Safe bathing, except when winds are from the south
east. No dogs at Cawsand and Kingsand from Easter to October.
Attractive, sheltered sand and shingle beaches with all facilities
nearby, including pubs, cafes and beach shops.
- Local towns and villages to visit..
- Saltash Cornwall.
- Looe is the centre for shark fishing, and fully
equipped boats can be hired. There is good fishing on the Fowey
- There is good sailing to be had at Looe, Polperro
and Fowey. Fowey and Polperro have regattas in Aug, Polperro in
For Sale in Kingsand